1. Use 2 square pieces of paper, or fold and cut paper to make 2 large squares.
2. Fold the paper horizontally and vertically so that you have a smaller square. Do this again. (Do this for both pieces).
3. Fold 2 corners of the square together to have a triangle. (Do this for both).
4. Hold the triangles like an ice cream cone with the folded edges on the side and open edges on the top.
5. Trim the bottom point off. Trim the top of the cone to be wavy, or however you want your petal edges to appear. (Do this for both).
5. Unfold the triangles to find donut shapes with 8 sections and 4 donuts per paper.
6. Cut on a line for the first donut. Cut out 1 section for the second. Cut out 2 sections for the third. Cut out 3 sections for the fourth. (Do this for both papers).
7. Overlap and glue the sections on either side of the gap for each donut.
8. Layer the cones and glue from biggest to smallest.
1. Cut a large circle.
2. Cut the circle into a spiral.
3. Trim the spiral to have a flower edge starting with the outside edge to the middle.
4. Glue a stem to the outside end if desired.
5. Roll the spiral beginning with the outside edge, going from out to in.
6. Glue where needed to hold.
1. Layer 4-8 sheets of unfolded tissue paper.
2. Accordion fold the sheets together lengthwise.
3. Cut the edges on both sides to create your flower edge.
3. Attach a pipe cleaner in the middle of the folded sheets.
4. Open the accordion fold to connect the sides in a circle.
5. Pull up each tissue sheet and fluff.
1. Cut out a diamond shape.
2. Trace this diamond shape on the edge of another piece of paper. This will become your paper crystal.
3. Draw consecutive diamonds attached to the first (see picture).
4. Draw flaps (light pink lines) that will fasten the crystal when joined.
5. Cut out the entire shape.
6. Align a ruler to the parts that will be folded (dotted lines) and use open scissors to score.
7. Fold the crystal into its 3-dimensional shape and glue the shape together using the flaps.